- Multithreaded downloading
- Explorer-style interface
- User-customisable filters
- limit by depth, time per object, total time and
'distance' from starting server, any many others.
- Simple-to-use filter wizard -
helps you build complex filters quickly and easily.
- Full Drag & Drop support - drag
links to/from Internet Explorer/Netscape.
- Save downloaded files using
relative paths to recreate websites stored locally
with links adjusted to make them fully browsable.
- 'Resume' mode reads files saved
locally to avoid reloading unchanged pages
- Proxy & website authentication,
allowing websites with passwords or behind firewalls to be
- 'URL Profiles' allow depth
and filter configurations to be saved with associated
URLs for easy re-reaping in future.
- Command-Line execution to run as a
batch process, using a task scheduler (not provided).
- Full support for ShockWave Flash movies.
- Works with GetRight®